HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO: Ask everyone you know — family, friends, co-workers, neighbors — to sponsor you for the ride. Ask your employer to provide a matching contribution. Please make all checks payable to: Bike The Beach. The Probus Club of Greater Bridgeport is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by IRS code.
Key Features of the NEW Personal Pledge Page:
- A personal webpage which includes, but is not limited to: a picture, personal
statement and goal achievement progress thermometer.
- Tools for online fundraising – easily send emails and connect on Facebook and Twitter.
- Securely process pledge payments online through your personal website.
- Looks cool and is easy-to-use.
Why Your Support is Needed:
- There are over 54 million Americans with disabilities
- 35 million people are classified as having a severe disability
- Almost 70% of adults with a severe disability are unemployed
- Over 350,000 CT residents have a disability requiring assistance
The Probus Club has been raising and distributing funds since 1921 to help Connecticut residents who have intellectual disabilities. Every Club member is a volunteer. All event proceeds go to local charities, such as the Kennedy Center. The Club also sponsors Probus House, a group home with professional residential support.
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED
For more information, please contact us at:
Bike The Beach 2017
The Probus Club of Greater Bridgeport
P. O. Box 1403
Fairfield, CT 06825